8 CHEAP DISHES OF SEAFOOD TO HAVE IN QUY NHON - VIETNAM

by - February 23, 2020

In my last Quy Nhon journey (you can find out more here), it was my luck to have dinner at a small street restaurant of sea food in a small alley. 

Despite being small and hidden, the restaurant was full of the local young people and after trying dinner here, I got the reason why. 

That restaurant was "Cô Xí" at 22 Dao Duy Tu Street (40 Duy Tan Alley). 

It was the first time I had ever enjoyed such a delicious and cheap seafood meal. Yes, I have to repeat it: Our first meal in Quy Nhon was cheap but incredibly delicious.


Below is the images of all the dishes we had for 4 people with the price of about 300,000 - 400,000 VND (15$/4 people).

Fried crab with salt

Fried sweet snails with coconut

Grilled scallops with garlic butter

I don't know the English name of this food, but the Vietnamese name has been on the photo

Grilled octopus with salt

Grilled snails with grease and onions

Fried snails with tamarind

Grilled blood cockles with onions

You May Also Like

0 nhận xét