The most simple skincare routine for busy office girls

by - February 25, 2020

There is a quote that inspires me much: If you want to be loved by someone, you must love yourself first. That is the reason why we, the girls need to take good care of ourselves to be healthy and beautiful from the inside out no matter how busy we are.

One of the variety of tips to be confident as a modern girl is to make a skincare routine of our own.

I am currently working as a legal executive, the time I spend for myself to do other things is not too much. I know that there are a lot of girls in this world being much busier than me. While a perfect skincare routine must be to apply  too many things and it takes at least one hour which means too much time for a busy office girl, in this post I will just introduce to you my own skincare routine with the most simple but necessary steps.



I will divide it into 2 routines: for morning and for night.

1. Skincare routine in the morning

- STEP 1: CLEANSER 

Cleanser is for removing dead skin and sebum after a night, especially to the girls who have oily skin.

- STEP 2: TONER 

Toner is for PH balance on skin. In case that you use cleanser with too high PH, toner is essential. 

- STEP 3: SUN SCREEN/SUN BLOCK 

Sun screen or sun block is for protecting our skin from the sun. In my opinion, this is the must-have item for every girl especially in the tropical countries with the hot weather.

These above steps may take lower than 15 minutes in the morning. I'm sure that there are few more step to take in case you make up before going out, but at least these are the three-required steps to start a day.

2. Skincare routine at night

- STEP 1: MAKE-UP REMOVER

You can use oil remover or water remover, which depends on your skin type.

- STEP 2: CLEANSER 

Make-up remover is not enough for cleansing after a long day of being out. Cleanser will not only help you thoroughly cleansing but also make you feel relax if you use it with face wash machine.

- STEP 3: TONER 

If you live in a dry environment or your skin is too dry, you can use the lotion instead of toner. I can see that toner is the popular products in western countries while lotion is widely manufactured in some Asian Eastern countries like Korea or Japan.

- STEP 4: SERUM 

Serum is for replenishing skin deeply. I myself use vitamin C serum for replenishing essence to lighten my skin. The kind of serum can be upon your choice.

- STEP 5: MOISTURIZER 

Moisturizer is for the last step to moisturize and smooth your skin and to prevent serums from evaporating (actually I'm not sure), which I was read from some other beauty bloggers.

You may add some steps such as facial mask or using AHA/BHA for you skincare routine beside the above steps, which could be before Step 3 and after Step 4. I am myself using BHA for chemical exfoliants to prevent acne and it is also between Step 3 and Step 4.

Above is my skincare routine for a busy day. Let's take good care of our skin together and I hope that all of you will have a skincare routine of yourself to be more and more beautiful!

Thank you for reading and leave your comments below!
Love you, girls!

You May Also Like

0 nhận xét