10 silly reasons of mine to make up, what about yours?

by - March 02, 2020

Below is 10 reasons of mine to make up that I think they seem to be silly. What about you? What is your reasons to make up or not make up? Please tell me.


1. To please myself. Every time I finish putting on makeup, I look at me in the mirror for a while before leaving.

2. To make my face look more delicate, especially when think about whether I need make-up when I have dark circles and acne due to the period.

3. Because I feel extremely good. Makeup raises my mood up.

4. Not to mention that most men do not admit that they love the girls due to their faces, but women who wear makeup are the ones who satisfy men's aesthetic.

5. At least, whenever I think I'm ugly, I don't feel that I'm affecting the eyesight of the people I meet.

6. Make myself mentally motivated, such as a sense of confidence when interviewing or negotiating the contracts.

7. When I look good, people will look at me. Please don't remember me with my face which is greasy and acne.

8. Light make-up is nice to me. As long as my makeup is not too heavy, my skin is fine.

9. Make yourself mentally motivated, such as a sense of confidence when interviewing or negotiating an agreement.

10. Someone told me that the evaluation of the first impression shall be 3 points for talent and 7 points for appearance. Sad but true, sometimes.

You May Also Like

0 nhận xét